Microsoft office is a go-to choice for several users across the globe for computing the tasks. One can opt for the office.com/setup package that allows to not only edit the reports but also create them, along with the provision of maintaining data in a spreadsheet and developing unique presentations. In office, users have the facility to edit the documents, one can do this in the word application. If you were looking for some of the ways then you have come to the right spot. You can follow these guidelines to edit the pdf file using word application.
Opening the File of Pdf Format
- You can start by opening the word application and then going to the File menu and clicking on the open tab that appears on the left-hand side of the pane. You can also click on the icon named open that appears on the toolbar of quick access.
- You can add this toolbar by going on the drop-down of QAT toolbar and tick the box named open for adding it. You will be able to use the recent documents or the folder structure of your system for finding the file having PDF format to open and edit it.
- Choose the file and click on the open button, you will see that the word application opens the informational dialog. You can click on the ok tab. You might see an option named enable editing when you open the PDF file. You can proceed further by clicking it.
- After this, you will be able to make the changes you wanted to do for editing purposes. Once you have made the significant changes you can check again if there are any mistakes that need to be rectified or corrected. When done with these steps you will require saving the PDF file.
- You can click on the save as button and pick a location for saving the file that you edited. In the save as type drop-down menu you can choose the option of PDF. After this, you can access the file that has been edited by reopening it.
It is simple to edit the pdf files in the www.office.com/setup package by following the given set of guidelines above.
Kaylee Smith is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. She writes for Ms-Office products at office.com/setup or office.com/myaccount.